What Does it Mean to be a Top Woman in Health, Wellness & Beauty?
Many of them lead businesses, others work behind the scenes. And whether they’re in the limelight or the background, the individual members of the Top Women of Health, Wellness & Beauty deserve to be commended for their contributions.
To win this award means you are seen and heard and deserve recognition for all of the hard work that you do in your industry.
We here at Drug Store News are ecstatic to host this event year after year to shine a spotlight on these women and celebrate their achievements with their teammates.
How Does it Work?
- Opening April 3rd!
- The nomination window will be open from April 3rd - July 3rd
- This is the time for employees, managers, friends, and anyone in the industry to nominate a top woman that they feel deserves to be recognized
- Categories include:
- Rising Stars
- Business Excellence
- Commitment to Care
- Self nominations are welcome
- Next Step
- After the window closes, our team will carefully select the winners for each category after reviewing all submissions
- The winners will be notified afterwards via individual emails
- They will be announced and featured in our Class of 2023 Top Women article
- And displayed on this website
- Click here to see 2022 winners: DSN Top Women Issue 2022
- How it Works for Winners
- Winners have access to complimentary registration and get to attend this 2-day event for free
- Winners can also invite one friend to join them at a discounted rate
- Details provided in your congratulatory email
- Please note, the hotel stay and transportation (flight/train/cab) are NOT included
- Day One
- The awards celebration kicks off with a cocktail hour leading into a delicious dinner that will be followed by the award presentation
- How We Celebrate the Winners at the Ceremony
- We ask for headshots and brief bios from all of the winners in order to shine a spotlight on who each woman is and provide insight into their professional background
- These headshots will be displayed on screen during the awards as each winner is called up to the stage to be recognized
- Day Two
- Breakfast followed by the keynote speaker and panel discussions ranging from career growth to industry changes to inspirational advice