The Nomination Window is Now Closed
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination!
Nominate a top woman in your industry! This event recognizes the integral role women play in retail pharmacy.
We will celebrate in Chicago this fall with a 2-day event! Day 1 includes a celebratory dinner and the award ceremony where all winners will be recognized on stage. Day 2 includes the keynote speaker and inspiring educational panels run by the top women in the industry.
In addition, all Top Women will be recognized in the November issue of Drug Store News.
Suppliers and retailers are invited to nominate themselves or someone else in three categories:
- Recognizes a woman who is considered an up-and-coming leader in her profession. The Rising Star is a woman to watch who has had significant accomplishments and/or achieved notable success.
- Recognizes a woman who has demonstrated achievement, growth, and success. She understands the importance of innovative ideas, education, decision making, mentoring, and community service.
Commitment to Care:
- Recognizes a woman in pharmacy who leads in her community. She is engaged in the community through volunteer work, contributes to charitable organizations and has an overall commitment to patient care and her organization.
- Nominees must either work for a retail or supply company directly serving the health, wellness and beauty industry.
- Nominators are encouraged to share specific initiatives, achievements and examples of leadership in order to present a full picture of a candidate and demonstrate what makes her a Top Woman in Health, Wellness and Beauty.
- A nominee cannot win the same category two years in a row.
- Self-nominations are welcome.
- Unlimited entry! Feel free to nominate as many colleagues as you'd like.