Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Registration Work?
- SIGN UP
- Go to the registration tab and follow the steps on each page (Coming Soon)
- All attendees must register themselves so that we can account for allergies, special accommodations, and waivers
- If you wish to attend the event you must be registered prior to the event date
- Cost is based on registrant type: Attendee, Winner, Sponsor, Speaker, etc.
- If you received a promo code enter that in the space provided to see your applied discount
- Promo codes are given to winners, the winner's 1 companion, sponsors, and speakers
- If you did not receive a promo code you must pay the rate listed for your registrant type
- Transportation and Hotel stay are NOT included. Must be done individually
- After completing registration you will receive a confirmation email
- You do not need to bring this with you. As long as you are confirmed we will have your badge for you upon arrival
- DO I HAVE TO ATTEND BOTH DAYS?
- No, you can select which days and sessions you would like to attend during registration
- IS THERE A REDUCED RATE FOR ONLY ATTENDING ONE DAY?
What's Included for Winners?
- Free registration for both days of the event
- 1 discounted rate for you to bring a friend
- An award will be shipped to your preferred address - filled out during registration
- Transportation (flight / taxi / train) is NOT included. Must be done by the individual winner
- Hotel stay is NOT included. Must be done by the individual winner
How Many People Attend?
- Around 200+ people attend this event and it's growing more & more every year!
How Many Winners are Selected?
- There are about 95 total winners
- About 40 for Business Excellence
- About 15 for Commitment to Care
- About 40 for Rising Stars
- This includes professionals from businesses all across the country
What Type of Attire?
- Day One, Awards Ceremony: Semi-Formal business (suit or dress)
- Day Two, Panels: Casual business (dress pants / skirt, professional top / blouse / blazer, or casual dress, etc.)