Entry Deadline: June 15, 2022
All winners will be notified by early August.
Nominations are now being accepted for Drug Store News' 2022 Top Women in Health, Wellness and Beauty industry awards program, which recognizes the integral role women play in retail pharmacy.
The industry will convene in person this fall to celebrate the winners at an award ceremony on Nov. 16-17, 2022 in Chicago. In addition, all Top Women will be recognized in the November issue of Drug Store News.
Suppliers and retailers are invited to nominate themselves or someone else in three categories:
- Rising Stars: Recognizes a woman who is considered an up-and-coming leader in her profession. The Rising Star is a woman to watch who has had significant accomplishments and/or achieved notable success.
- Business Excellence: Recognizes a woman who has demonstrated achievement, growth and success. She understands the importance of innovative ideas, education, decision making, mentoring and community service.
- Commitment to Care: Recognizes a woman in pharmacy who leads in her community. She is engaged in the community through volunteer work, contributes to charitable organizations and has an overall commitment to patient care and her organization.
- Nominees must either work for a retail or supply company directly serving the health, wellness and beauty industry.
- Nominators are encouraged to share specific initiatives, achievements and examples of leadership in order to present a full picture of a candidate and demonstrate what makes her a Top Woman in Health, Wellness and Beauty.
- Nominations may include accomplishments/achievements attained from June 1, 2021 – May 31, 2022.
- Self-nominations are welcome.